How to contact us
You can access council services right here on our website. Most people in Camden prefer to access services online because they are easy, quick and secure to use. Search our homepage to find the service you need.
You can use your Camden Account to:
- register and pay for council tax online
- buy or renew a parking permit
- pay council home rent
- report a council home housing repair
It only takes a few minutes to register if you do not have an account yet.
If you are unable to use our online services and need to speak to us, you can call 020 7974 4444 from Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm (except bank holidays). Only emergency calls will be handled outside of these hours.
You may wish to call during our quieter times, usually between 8am - 10am and 4pm - 6pm, particularly on Fridays.
Using our website to contact us or report your issue allows us to help more people who are unable to use the online channels available to them.
If you are D/deaf or hard of hearing you can call us for free, 24 hours a day using SignVideo.
If you are unable to access services online or by phone, or have been asked to visit us, please come in and we will help you.
Opening times: Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm (except bank holidays).
Contact Camden Reception
5 Pancras Square
The reception area is accessible including:
- Wheelchair accessible entrance and toilets as well as waiting chairs for those with mobility needs
- Signage in braille, glazing manifestations as well as finishes and colours to help visually impaired
- SignVideo, hearing loops and audible lifts for D/deaf and hard of hearing
Writing to us
Please email or post documents to the address provided on Council correspondence.
If you are posting documents that contain personal information, please ensure you include a named officer on the front of the envelope to ensure your correspondence is opened by the correct team.