We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls, we may be able to respond to your enquiries quicker via email at building.control@camden.gov.uk. Add the property address in the subject line and attach any drawings or pictures to the email. 

Report a dangerous structure

To report a dangerous structure, please call 020 7974 4444. If you are a Camden Council tenant or leaseholder, contact your housing officer.