We are working with Hult International Business School to help Camden residents of all ages realise their potential through a range of scholarship opportunities. Courses start in September 2022.
If you are living at home, your parents’ entitlement to housing benefit will not be affected.
If you are claiming housing benefit, your entitlement may be affected.
Find out more: housing and council tax reduction.
If you have further questions or would like to find out more about any of the scholarship programmes, email: email@example.com
Hult International Business School - Undergraduate programme
The Hult undergraduate scholarships have now changed. The new scheme allows for multiple opportunities for Camden school leavers.
Hult International Business School strives to be the most relevant business school in the world. It is amongst the top 1% of business schools having triple-crown accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) and is a leader in business education from undergraduate education and postgraduate qualification (MBA and Masters programs), through to executive education at Ashridge. The school has campuses in Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and London with rotation campuses in Shanghai and New York, and the undergraduate program (the Bachelor of Business Administration) runs in Boston, San Francisco and London.
The London undergraduate campus based in Aldgate is offering the following opportunity:
Hult Scholar Grant
The Hult Scholar Grant is a full tuition scholarship for a full time, 3-4 year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree studying at Hult’s undergraduate campus in Aldgate.
Hult Scholars are dynamic thinkers, high achievers, and influential leaders. They embody the Hult DNA by being entrepreneurial, open-minded, and learning by doing. Hult Scholars have exceptional academic accomplishments and require significant financial support to aid in their education. Hult Scholars are nominated by their teachers, career advisors and or heads of sixth form.
How to apply
- Apply to Hult's Bachelor of Business Administration, this will allow you to access the Hult Scholar Grant opportunity
- Once you have applied and been accepted onto the programme, Hult will offer 1:1 support with your application and interview. This will be in-person or via Zoom.
- You will also be expected to ask a teacher and or heads of sixth form to submit a letter of recommendation. Students are asked to submit an essay in response to question set by Hult.
- For further information and how to apply please contact Mike Montgomery at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hult Scholar Grant covers full tuition and new student fee only.
- Application deadline: 15 January 2022
- Finallists interview are typically carried out in the middle of February
- All Hult Scholar Grant applicants are notified on March 1st of the final decision.
For more information about Hult and the Hult Scholar Grant please visit the Hult website
Hult International Business School - Postgraduate programme
The renowned Hult International Business School, based in Bloomsbury, is offering the following postgraduate opportunity:
- a fully-funded one-year intensive postgraduate Master of International Business degree – including practical experience with a social enterprise or small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- the scholarships are open to Camden residents only
- graduates with any undergraduate degree
- priority will be given to residents facing financial hardship.
How to apply
Please complete the application form: Camden Scholarship Application Form (Word).
When submitting your application form, please also attach the following:
- personal statement explaining why you would benefit from this opportunity (two pages maximum)
- two personal references (work or academic) in the form of written statements from each referee detailing your suitability for the course
Application deadline: midnight 16 June 2023
Interviews to take place w/c 26 June 2022
Please email your application form and the attached documents to email@example.com.
All scholarships will start in September 2023.